23 September 2012

Play hard (?).

Hey ya!  Today is the first Sunday of my first school week, and I'm already tired of school, missing so much the summer. Not the summer as a station because I prefer autumn, but you know, I want holidays.
Today I'm going to show you my last friday's outfit. Here, in Spain, in the south of Spain, is still hot (I'm fed up with this heath, I need rain) so, I can wear short-slevess t-shirt and shorts without tights (Anyway, in winter I wear shorts without tights too, I usually can stand the winter cold in my legs, YEP I'm a very stronger haha). Then, I was wearing a black t-shirt (Zara) (with a cool message: Play Hard), my tie-dye Levi's short (DIY), my black classic converse, and a simple bag (I stole it from my sister so I don't know where she got it, I think is a present). I hope you like it.




If you like this look, visit it on my lookbook: 
http://lookbook.nu/look/4038494-It-s-Friday-Play-hard

Bye lovelies! xx




15 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for your lovely comment!!! :)
    Your blog is great too;))
    We followed back, but could you please check if you really followed us, because it isnt written there :D

    In love
    Shannon and Matilda ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Could you say me your name's blog? because I'm following a lot of blogs and I dunno which one it is!
      Sorry!

      Claire ♥

      P.S: ah! and thanks so much for your comments, you two are super cute x

      Delete
    2. haha thank you so much :))) you're very cute too!

      its http://les-joies-de-la-campagne.blogspot.de/ ;)

      Shannon and Matilda♥

      Delete
    3. Thaaanks, I'm following you now♥

      Claire.

      Delete
  2. Thanks darling <3
    I'm following you now!

    xx
    Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,

    we love the combination of your clothes. It looks perfect!

    xoxo
    SPACE FOR ODDITY
    http://spaceforoddity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encanta tu estilo y tus fotos muchisimo! muchas gracias por seguirme, yo tambien te sigo! si jaja yo soy medio espanola pero vivo en inglaterra (mi madre es de valencia) asi que tengo amigas de alli :p que guay tu outfit jaja! que camara usas? un beso! xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, que suerte a mi me encantaría vivir en el Reino Unido ;)
      Uso una nikon D3000 :)
      Gracias por seguirme♥

      xx

      Claire.

      Delete
  5. oh my word CLAIRE! :D where have ye been all me life? honestly! you're like ... the me across the pond! hehe and you look like Amy Pond, if i do say so meself.
    i was reading your little bio and saw Tardis and i practically jumped out of my chair! i'm a huge whovian! HUGE. hehe few americans in Ohio are, but we recently formed a wee doctor who club at me school! and might i say, i love your tumblr icon image.. that little tardis is to die for, and once again! Hallo amelia pond!
    oh my i'm rambling, but i am just so happy!
    enjoy the season finale tonight love :3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. like your style, you are really beautiful. following
    :)

    selinanoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Selina, really, you've made my day! :)

      Delete
  7. Quelle chouette tenue ! Ton short est PARFAIT !

    ReplyDelete