13 May 2012

A Bowler Hat and some Wild Things.



Hi everyone!  Yesterday, I have gone to the cinema with my friends, and we have watched Dark Shadows,  the new Tim Burton's film, I like it so much! Above all, the image which is typical of Tim Burton's films and the characters, and of course, the actors: Johnny Depp, Chloë Moretz, Helena Bonham Carter,etc. The plot is different of usual Burton's plots, it's more like a comedy/drama, it's weird but I like it  After it, I have taken advantage of the good weather   afternoon sunlight to take photos of my outfit, and some ith my friends.   My outfit was very simple a   tshirt of Where the Wild things are, my jeans, my converse, and my new black bowler hat from ASOS(I love it). Hope you like it! <3  


  



If you like this look hype it in my lookbook :) http://lookbook.nu/look/3467901-Maurice-Sendak-I-ll-miss-you-I-ll-eat-you



4 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,

    Nice blog. We love it.
    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mocoiiiiiiiiiiide >__< me gustan todas las fotos pero especialmente la penúltima aldfjksldjhfsjhdf du är så vacker...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Burtons's films and i have to watch his 'dark shadows' soon !
    I love your blog, you are so pretty and your pictures are lovely.

    ReplyDelete